Wat-er Blast Disinfectant Spray
Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria that cause colds & flus
4 way action - cleans, disinfects, deodorises, re-odourises
Contains quaternary ammonium compound
- Kitchen surfaces
- Baths & sinks
- Pet Areas
How to use spay method:
- Use disinfectant as antibacterial/antiviral cleaner
- Spay disinfectant directly onto the surface
- Wipe over with a clean damp cloth
- Allow to dry. Do not rinse.
- For electronic equipment spray disinfectant onto a clean cloth before wiping
For the last 12 years Wat-er Blast has been the approved contract provider to the biggest fuel and convenience networks in the Australian market. They also hold government contracts that see them sanitising and disinfecting rail and council sites.
They have been using this product for three years and have worked hard to produce the best product to meet the current demand. This product meets all the requirements for hand sanitisers as outlined by the Australian government.