Wat-er Blast Snow Blaster 2900
Tired of using the old bucket and sponge? Get Soapier with Snow Blaster! Wat-er Blast’s Snow Blaster 2900 lifts and removes dirt and grime for a touchless clean!
- Fun, fast and easy to use
- Creates a thick layer of foam
- Reduces swirl marks and scratches
- Simply attaches to your pressure washer
- Regular snow blasting means dirt and grime will be easier to remove providing a spotless clean without scrubbing harsh materials into your paintwork
- Brass fixtures
- Adjustable spraying width
- Adjustable foaming dilution rate
- Pressure Range: 1600psi – 5000psi
- Maximum water temperature 60 degrees centigrade
- Bottle capacity: 1L
How to use:
- Fill Snow Blaster 2900 with 950ml of water
- Pour 50ml of WB Snow Foam into the water (1:19 ratio) to reduce foaming
- Shake the bottle well and connect the Snow Blaster 2900 to your pressure washer
- Adjust the Snow Blaster 2900 air mixture to achieve a nice thick foam
- Apply WB Snow Foam all over the car and once completely submerged leave to sit for 5-6 minutes, but do not allow to dry
- Rinse off with a strong jet of water from the pressure washer working from the bottom up, being careful around rubber seals and trims, then rinse off completely
- Squeaky clean!
Snow Blaster 2900 adaptors can also be purchased from Wat-er Blast. If the adaptor you require is not available on our website, please call the team for more information on 1300372711.