Wat-er Blast Snow Blaster 2900
Tired of using the old bucket and sponge? Get Soapier with Snow Blaster! Wat-er Blast’s Snow Blaster 2900 lifts and removes dirt and grime for a touchless clean!
- Fun, fast and easy to use
- Creates a thick layer of foam
- Reduces swirl marks and scratches
- Simply attaches to your pressure washer
- Regular snow blasting means dirt and grime will be easier to remove providing a spotless clean without scrubbing harsh materials into your paintwork
- Brass fixtures
- Adjustable spraying width
- Adjustable foaming dilution rate
- Pressure Range: 1600psi – 5000psi
- Maximum water temperature 60 degrees centigrade
- Bottle capacity: 1L
How to use:
- Fill Snow Blaster 2900 with 950ml of water
- Pour 50ml of WB Snow Foam into the water (1:19 ratio) to reduce foaming
- Swirl the bottle to mix (do not shake as it will foam up in bottle) and connect the Snow Blaster to your pressure washer
- Adjust the Snow Blaster 2900 air mixture to achieve a nice thick foam
- Apply WB Snow Foam all over the car and once completely submerged leave to sit for 5-6 minutes, but do not allow to dry
- Rinse off with a strong jet of water from the pressure washer working from the bottom up, being careful around rubber seals and trims, then rinse off completely
- Squeaky clean!
Please select the correct adaptor. If you are unsure, please use the table and measurement information provided here. If the adaptor you require is not available, please call for more information on 1300372711.
Disclaimer: Always test on a small area first to ensure desired results are achieved. Keep in the shade out of direct sunlight and keep the surfaces cool.