Everything you need to remove all that salt and grime after a fun day out on the water with your pressure washer!
Australian Made | Australian Owned
- Salt remover for boats and jet skis
- Creates a thick layer of foam for a deep clean
- Safely removes salt to help protect against corrosion
- Lifts and removes dirt and grime for a scratch free finish
- pH neutral so it does not strip any waxes, sealants or coatings
- Safe to use on glass and paint surfaces, polished metal, plastic, rubber, wood and vinyl
1L | 2L | 4L
Snow Blaster 3000
- Snow cannon for pressure washer
- Creates a very thick layer of foam
- Reduces swirl marks and scratches
- Simply attaches to your pressure washer
- Wide mouth makes the bottle easier to fill
- Wide base means the bottle is sturdier, so it does not tip over
- Regular snow blasting means dirt and grime will be easier to remove providing a spotless clean without scrubbing harsh materials into your paintwork
- Brass fixtures
- Adjustable spraying width
- Adjustable foaming dilution rate
- Pressure Range: 1600psi – 5000psi
- Maximum water temperature 60 degrees centigrade
- Bottle capacity: 1L
How to use:
- Fill your Blaster with 950ml of water
- Pour in 50ml of Salt Wash or to get foamier simply add more!
- Swirl the bottle well to mix the product and connect your Blaster to your pressure washer
- Achieve a nice thick foam by adjusting your Blaster to negative (-)
- Apply Salt Wash all over your boat or ski and once completely submerged let the foam work its magic for 5 minutes, but do not let it dry.
- Rinse off with clean water from your pressure washer working from the bottom up ... squeaky clean!
Please select the correct adaptor. If you are unsure, please use the table and measurement information provided here. If the adaptor you require is not available, please call for more information on 1300372711.
Optional Extra - Towel Package!
This towel package includes a Small Drying Towel, Glass Microfibre Cloth, Waffle Microfibre Cloth and 3 Mini Microfibres! Add this on for the ultimate Salt Wash Pressure Pack experience!
Disclaimer: Always test on a small area first to ensure desired results are achieved. Keep in the shade out of direct sunlight and keep the surfaces cool.