Australian Made | Australian Owned
- Heavy-duty snow foam
- Highly concentrated alkaline cleaning agent
- Creates a thick layer of snow foam for a deep clean
- Lifts and removes dirt, salt and road grime from paintwork
- No streak marks due to its wax and anti-corrosion properties
- Safe to use on all paints and chrome but take care when using it on mirror polished and untreated aluminium as the product could leave a white veil.
- Eucalyptus fragrance
1L | 2L | 4L
- Foam cannon
- Creates a layer of foam
- Reduces swirl marks and scratches
- Simply attaches to your garden hose
- Regular snow throwing means dirt and grime will be easier to remove providing a spotless clean without scrubbing harsh materials into your paintwork
- Quick and easy to use!
- Brass fixtures
- Adjustable spraying width
- Adjustable foaming dilution rate
- Maximum water temperature 60 degrees centigrade
- Bottle capacity: 1L
How to use:
- Fill your Thrower with 950ml of water
- Pour in 50ml of Foam Plus or to get foamier simply add more!
- Swirl the bottle well to mix the product and connect your Thrower to your garden hose
- Achieve a nice thick foam by adjusting your Thrower to setting no. 5
- Apply Foam Plus all over your vehicle and once completely submerged let the foam work its magic for 5 minutes, but do not let it dry.
- Rinse off with clean water from your garden hose working from the bottom up ... squeaky clean!
FREE Soapaholic Wash Mitt
Our absorbent wash mitt is great for super easy and fast washing! The long strands create a greater surface area for grabbing up more debris, easily lifting and removing dirt and grime from your vehicle surface. Not only will you get a great clean but a smear-free and scratch-free finish. This is suitable for bikes, cars, boats and so much more!
- Easy to use
- High foaming
- Reusable and washable
26 x 18cm
Optional Extra: Towel Package
This towel package includes a Large Drying Towel, Glass Microfibre Cloth, Waffle Microfibre Cloth & 3 x Mini Microfibres! Add this on for the ultimate Bundle experience!
Disclaimer: Always test on a small area first to ensure desired results are achieved. Keep in the shade out of direct sunlight and keep the surfaces cool.