Super thick foaming action perfect for off-road and all-terrain vehicles with our heavy-duty snow foam and Snow Blaster!
Australian Made | Australian Owned
- Heavy-duty snow foam
- Highly concentrated alkaline cleaning agent
- Creates a thick layer of snow foam for a deep clean
- Lifts and removes dirt, salt and road grime from paintwork
- No streak marks due to its wax and anti-corrosion properties
- Safe to use on all paints and chrome but take care when using it on mirror polished and untreated aluminium as the product could leave a white veil.
- Eucalyptus fragrance
1L | 2L | 4L
We love doing our bit for the environment and finding ways to support our local communities. So we are really happy to announce our partnership with the team at the Conservation Ecology Centre! Their mission is to generate knowledge to nurture the Otways landscape and in helping them to achieve this for every bottle of Foam Plus you purchase a donation is made! You can find out more about them here.
Snow Blaster 3000
- Snow cannon for pressure washer
- Creates a very thick layer of foam
- Reduces swirl marks and scratches
- Simply attaches to your pressure washer
- Wide mouth makes the bottle easier to fill
- Wide base means the bottle is sturdier, so it does not tip over
- Regular snow blasting means dirt and grime will be easier to remove providing a spotless clean without scrubbing harsh materials into your paintwork
- Brass fixtures
- Adjustable spraying width
- Adjustable foaming dilution rate
- Pressure Range: 1600psi – 5000psi
- Maximum water temperature 60 degrees centigrade
- Bottle capacity: 1L
How to use:
- Fill your Blaster with 950ml of water
- Pour in 50ml of Foam Plus or to get foamier simply add more!
- Swirl the bottle well to mix the product and connect your Blaster to your pressure washer
- Achieve a nice thick foam by adjusting your Blaster to negative (-)
- Apply Foam Plus all over your vehicle and once completely submerged let the foam work its magic for 5 minutes, but do not let it dry.
- Rinse off with clean water from your pressure washer or garden hose working from the bottom up, being careful around rubber seals and trims, then rinse off completely ... squeaky clean!
Please select the correct adaptor. If you are unsure, please use the table and measurement information provided here. If the adaptor you require is not available, please call for more information on 1300372711.
Optional Extra: Towel Package
This towel package includes a Large Drying Towel, Glass Microfibre Cloth, Waffle Microfibre Cloth & 3 x Mini Microfibres! Add this on for the ultimate All Terrain Bundle experience!
Disclaimer: Always test on a small area first to ensure desired results are achieved. Keep in the shade out of direct sunlight and keep the surfaces cool.