Wat-er Blast Snow Foam pH Neutral
Australian Made | Australian Owned
Get Soapy with WB Snow Foam! Super thick foaming action that provides a touchless clean when used in combination with a Snow Blaster and pressure washer!
- Creates a thick layer of foam for a deep clean
- Lifts and removes dirt and grime for a scratch free finish
- Safely and easily removes salt to help protect against corrosion
- pH neutral so it does not strip any waxes, sealants or coatings
- Safe to use on polished metal, alloy, vinyl, rubber, plastic, glass and paint surfaces (including matt finishes)
- Meets biodegradable standards
- Fun to use!
How to use:
- WB Snow Foam is a concentrated formula
- Dilute to 1:19 ratio (50ml in 950ml of water)
- Fill your Wat-er Blast Snow Blaster or Snow Thrower with water first, then pour in the WB Snow Foam to reduce foaming
- Swirl the bottle to mix (do not shake as it will foam up in bottle) and attach to your Snow Blaster or Thrower
- Adjust the Snow Blaster dial to achieve a nice thick foam
- Apply WB Snow Foam all over the car and once completely submerged leave to sit for 5-6 minutes, but do not allow to dry
- Rinse off with a strong jet of water from the pressure washer or hose working from the bottom up, being careful around rubber seals and trims, then rinse off completely
- Squeaky clean!
Available in 1L, 2.5L & 4L
Disclaimer: Always test on a small area first to ensure desired results are achieved. Keep in the shade out of direct sunlight and keep the surfaces cool.