Wat-er Blast Hydrophobic Snow Foam
Australian Made | Australian Owned
Get soapy with WB Snow Foam Wax! Our scientifically developed chemicals create a thick layer of foam for a deep clean when used with a pressure washer and Snow Blaster or a garden hose and Snow Thrower. Our formula lifts and removes any dirt and grime for a scratch free finish. WB Snow Foam Wax not only cleans but leaves a hydrophobic coating protecting your paintwork as well as bring back the sparkle and shine! This product is safe to use on all surfaces, including alloy and matte finishes.
- pH neutral
- Cherry fragrance
- Scratch free finish
- Hydrophobic coating protects paintwork
- Safe to use on all surfaces including alloy
How to use:
- WB Snow Foam Wax is a concentrated formula
- Dilute to 1:19 ratio (50ml in 950ml of water)
- Fill your Wat-er Blast Snow Blaster with water first, then pour in the WB Snow Foam Wax to reduce foaming
- Swirl the bottle to mix (do not shake as it will foam up in bottle) and attach to your Snow Blaster or Thrower
- Adjust the Snow Blaster dial to achieve a nice thick foam
- Apply WB Snow Foam Wax all over the car and once completely submerged leave to sit for 5-6 minutes, but do not allow to dry
- Rinse off with a strong jet of water from the pressure washer working from the bottom up, being careful around rubber seals and trims, then rinse off completely
- Squeaky clean with a protective coating!
Available in 500ml
Disclaimer: Always test on a small area first to ensure desired results are achieved. Keep in the shade out of direct sunlight and keep the surfaces cool.