This Truck Wash Starter Pack is all you need to try your hand at touchless truck washing with a pressure washer! Ready to be hooked?
This bundle includes Nerta Active Diamond and our very own Snow Blaster 3000!
Nerta Active Diamond
Nerta Active Diamond is a concentrated strong alkaline exterior cleaner. Its creamy foam is characterised by its extraordinary clinging capacity providing a touchless clean. Nerta Active Diamond is phosphate free and contains less than 0.08% sodium hydroxide, when applied through a high pressure foamer.
This product is safe on all paints and chrome but care should be taken when using it on mirror polished, untreated aluminium as the product could leave a white veil or stain the aluminium.
How to use:
- Nerta Active Diamond is a concentrated formula
- Dilute to 5:1 ratio (200ml in 800ml of water)
- Fill your Wat-er Blast Snow Blaster with water first, then pour in the Nerta Active Diamond to reduce foaming
- Swirl the bottle to mix (do not shake as it will foam up in bottle) and connect the Snow Blaster to your pressure washer
- Adjust the Snow Blaster air mixture to achieve a nice thick foam
- Apply Active Diamond over sections of the truck and once that area is completely submerged leave to sit for around 5-6 minutes, but do not allow to dry
- Rinse off with a strong jet of water from the pressure washer working from the bottom up, being careful around rubber seals and trims, then rinse off completely
- Squeaky clean!
Snow Blaster 3000
- Fun, fast and easy to use
- Creates a very thick layer of foam
- Reduces swirl marks and scratches
- Simply attaches to your pressure washer
- Wide mouth makes the bottle easier to fill
- Wider base means the bottle is sturdier, so it does not tip over
- Regular snow blasting means dirt and grime will be easier to remove providing a spotless clean without scrubbing harsh materials into your paintwork
- Brass fixtures
- Adjustable spraying width
- Adjustable foaming dilution rate
- Pressure Range: 1600psi – 5000psi
- Maximum water temperature 60 degrees centigrade
- Bottle capacity: 1L
Please select the correct adaptor. If you are unsure, please use the table and measurement information provided here. If the adaptor you require is not available, please call for more information on 1300372711.
Disclaimer: Always test on a small area first to ensure desired results are achieved. Keep in the shade out of direct sunlight and keep the surfaces cool.