Which Foam Is Best For You!
When it comes to choosing the right car washing products there are a lot of options. Each of our foaming products have different cleaning properties, from a neutral pH to leaving a hydrophobic coating we've got you covered.
We're here to do the heavy lifting for you, breaking down each foam so you can make an informed decision on your next purchase.
So, let's get into it:
Our blue, marine scented Blast Foam is pH neutral and designed to safely remove dirt and grime from polished metal, wrapped vehicles, alloy, vinyl, rubber, plastic, glass and paint surfaces, including matt finishes.
Designed to target the mud and grime acquired from all types of terrains our Foam Plus provides a heavier duty clean with a high alkaline concentration. We like to describe it as the ultimate off-roading product perfect for your dirt bikes and 4WDs.
It is safe to use on all paints and chrome but take care when using it on mirror polished surfaces and untreated aluminium as the product could leave a white veil.
Wat-er Blast's Hydrophobic Foam not only cleans but leaves a hydrophobic (water repellent) coating that protects your paintwork and brings back the sparkle and shine!
This product is safe to use on all surfaces, including alloy and matte finishes.
Here's how to use these products:
1) Fill your Blaster or Thrower with 950ml of water
2) Pour in 50ml of foam or, to get foamier, simply add more!
3) Swirl the bottle well to mix the product and ... connect your Blaster to your pressure washer OR connect your Thrower to your garden hose
4) Achieve a nice thick foam by adjusting your Blaster to negative (-) OR adjusting your Thrower to no. 5
5) Apply the foam all over your vehicle and once completely submerged let the foam work its magic for 5 minutes, but do not let it dry.
6) Rinse off with clean water from your pressure washer or garden hose working from the bottom up, being careful around rubber seals and trims, then rinse off completely ... squeaky clean!
Check out this video to see them in action